Sunday 9 March 2014

The Oscars Best & Worst Dressed

Helloooo...


BEST.

I think all of these ladies looked fabulous, I know most of these outfits have featured on numerous 'Best Dressed' blog posts but what can I say.. they looked amazing. The one thing I will say is that I think everyone played it very safe this year, my best dressed outfits are all stunning however I do think that no one looked jaw dropping and similarly no one looked really awful.

   Naomi Watts    Lupita Nyong'o   Sandra Bullock  Olivia Wilde     Maria Menounos 

WORST. 

If I'm honest all of the outfits below arn't too bad, I just think these are all outfits that I don't really think suit the glitz and glamour of the Oscars, P.S Penelope cruz is so beautiful I think she could have looked a lot more flattering in something else *What do you think*

         Liza Minelli  Ireland Baldwin    Johnny Weir   Penelope Cruz     Glenn Close


Peace and Love B! XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment