Friday 28 March 2014

Mac Paint Pot In Quite Natural Review.

GAH! This chocolatey brown eyeshadow is my favourite beauty item at the moment, I bought this product as I wanted to see what the Mac Paint Pots were like, and I think I'm addicted.
  • Price - £15, I know this is more expensive that your average eyeshadow but it will last you ages and stays on for hours!
  • Purchased From - My local Mac store
  • Shade - Quite Natural is a chocolate brown which can be used for a subtle every day look or can be built up to create a smokey brown look, it's a fab day-to-night eyeshadow, Horaay! 
  • Size/Amount - 5g
  • Range - 23 shades on the Mac UK website, they are all basically neutral shades, which is right up my street as I know if I buy more shades I will get good wear out of the shadows! 
  • opinion - I was a bit baffled by the creamy texture to start with however I'm not phased by it anymore.. and its a dream to work with. I have found that it dries reasonably quickly so you have to work quite quickly when buffing it in, however thats never been a problem for me as I am usually in a rush anyways so don't have time to faff about! Overall I a chuffed with this purchase and would thoroughly recommend it. 
  • Would I repurchase - YEEEES! 
Peace and Love B! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment