Saturday 1 March 2014

E.L.F - The Good and The Bad...

A little while ago I went though an E.L.F Make-Up phase meaning that I now have quite a lot of  E.L.F products so I thought I would start a little serious where I tell you about the good and bad products that I've experienced! 

THE GOOD - Studio Matte Lip Colour in Rich Red 

This Red Lip Pen is fantastic..I love this because it has matte texture which means it doesn’t bleed, so it’s the perfect fix if I need a quick statement lip as I don’t need lip liner with this. It is oddly moistening for a Matte lipstick and doesn’t dry out my lips and also think the packaging is so handy as its basically the same as a pen.. I am defiantly going to invest in some more of these little beauty’s!

THE BAD - Cream Eye Liner In Ivory 


This eyeliner is called cream, it is most defiantly not, it’s actually a very very sheer sparkly white, this wouldn’t be too much of an issue if the eyeliner actually did its job! No matter what I do I can never get a nice line with this and it just feels greasy on my eyelids * egh not a nice feeling.*

Helloo.. hope you like this weeks ‘The Good & The Bad.” Please remember that the products that I have chosen for this little segment were about what worked and didn’t work for me, and you may have a completely different opinion to me and I respect that, I Would also love to hear your opinion if you agree or disagree with me, or even if you have any tips for me to make good use out of the products I’m not getting along with! :) 

Peace and Love B! XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment