Tuesday 14 January 2014

Review : Vaseline Spray & Go Mosituriser


I've had this for a couple of weeks now and really love it! It's so convenient, particularly if you have to run out the door to go to school or work etc. It dries and absorbs very quickly meaning my clothes can go on straight away.


Review.

  • Product - Vaseline, Spray and Go
  • Price - £4.99
  • Purchased From - Boots 
  • Type - Aloe Fresh
  • Size/ Amount - 190ml
  • Scent - Very refreshing, 
  • Range - two other scents, Cocoa Radiant or Total Moisture.
  • Opinion - I really like this moisturiser it does what it says on the tin, gives very quick drying moisture to my skin, very easy to use. Helps my skin defeat this horrid winter weather. However I think cream moisturisers gives better value for money as this is £4.99 and I can feel it going down rather quickly.  
  • Would I repurchase - Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment