Thursday 2 January 2014

Kurt Geiger Heels


(So FIRST, I would like to apologise for my lack of "blogging" over the last few weeks, we all know how the festive period can cause disruption and is always incredibly busy... but, I'm back!)


Kurt Geiger has to be one of my favourite shops to buy shoes, as soon as you enter one of the stores you are bombarded with elegance, chic, quirky and fashionable shoes. 

1) These Miss KG heels are a pair I purchased to wear to a ball. I was craving a pair of plain black platform heels and I knew that this would be the perfect excuse to invest in a pair. These heels are both elegant and gorgeous; the thin heel with the suede material make these shoes elegant. Whereas the height of the heel and depth of the platform, and the pointed toe make these shoes sexy and gorgeous. 

2)  We all know that sometimes we can have that nervous feeling when opening a Christmas present, however the moment I unwrapped the Carvela by Kurt Geiger shoe box I instantly knew I shouldn't be nervous. These shoes are incredibly elegant and chic. I am not one to wear lower heels, but these are an incredible exception. The small shiny platform give these shoes a little bit more height, which for me is perfect. I have been craving a pair of heels with an ankle strap, so I was delighted to see it. The strap is quilted with two buckles on the outside. These shoes are very comfortable with the zip up the back and the ankle strap. 

Lots of Love, Emily x 

No comments:

Post a Comment