Thursday 2 January 2014

December Favourites

1. Studio London's Pretty Natural Palette is amazing and on sale at the moment so check it out. This set offers and unbelievable amount of value for money, When I bought this palette is was £13 and even then I thought it was great value. 

  • the blush and highlighter set has become a staple of mine as it overs brilliant coverage and suits my rather pale complexion perfectly.  
  • The eye shadow's are probably by favourite thing about this set and I find the gold one to work's fabulously as a warming highlighter!
  • The eyeliner is insane so I will apply it at the beginning of the day and no matter what the line i draw will not smudge so if you want a kohl brown eyeliner that does not smudge I recommend this
  • The lipgloss is just a plain nude lip gloss and I like it however I am more of a lipstick person so I wasn't to bothered with this item
  • and the brush that it comes with to apply the eye shadow is pretty naff but how cares the set is so good it doesn't matter to me as I will just use my own make-up brushes. 
2.  Simple Kind To Skin Protecting Moisturiser With SPF 30 This works really well for me as a night time mosierisers as it is thick and really hydrating with the added bonus of SPF meaning I am still getting my daily dose of SPF! I use Clean & Clears Dual Action Oil-Free Moisturiser for the daytime as it very light and does not make my face shinny so if you have oily skin I cannot recommend this enough!

3.  Urban Decay Naked 2. I received this as a Christmas present and have used it everyday since! It seems like everyone has spoken about the Naked palettes so all I will say is go check them out. PS there is no link for this, as they seem to be sold out almost everywhere online but in the UK House of Fraser and Debenhams defiantly sell Urban Decay. 

4. Real Technique Brushes  are my new addiction, I have bought 'Sam's Picks' 'The Enhanced Eye's Starter Set' and the 'Blush Brush.' I love them all they are really affordable, incredibly soft and they all do their job well! I bought mine off of Amazon but they are also available in boots and Superdrug. 

5. This Month I have been loving Kurt Hugo Schneider's Youtube Channel, the music video's are so cool too watch and it all sounds really good, so if you are looking for some new tunes check his channel out! 















No comments:

Post a Comment