Friday 29 November 2013

Who are we?

We are two girls who have a common interest in fashion and the lifestyle that comes with it, so we decided to created a fashion and lifestyle blog together..by the way our names are Bella & Emily! trips to places all around the world trips to places all around the world has made us realise that there is more to life than our little English countryside village so we thought we would try and join the world of blogging!




Hello, My name is Bella. I am 18 years old and was born on the 16th of august 1995. As you may have guessed I am a bit of a fashion and beauty addict and so am super excited to start this blog with Emily! I live in a small village, go to a small school and can’t wait to go to university next year to study fashion management or fashion buying and merchandising. I spend pretty much all of my spare time reading fashion blogs,fashion magazines or shopping, so you could call me a obsessed. I’m not sure how much more I can say about myself… I hope you enjoy and like ‘we want what she’s got’ I would love to hear any comments you have!


Peace and love B! XOXO 



Hello, I'm Emily. I'm 17 years old and was born on 27th August 1996. I live in a small village South-East of London.I'm pretty new to this whole blogging thing, but I thought it would be good to give it a try to share my love for fashion and everything it entails with anyone and everyone. Sharing a similar interest with Bella has meant we could so this together, seeing as I'm a newbie. I'm planning on studying fashion communication & promotion at university next year, a similar course to Bella and so we decided that this would be a fun an effective way to prepare ourselves for what lies ahead in the future. I'm pretty sure you'll all be bored of reading 'about me' now but I hope you'll share your love for fashion with us and enjoy 'we want what she's got'. 

Speak soon! Emily.. Xxx






<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11291523/?claim=6r9p68b7834">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment