Saturday 30 November 2013

Recent Buys!

Hello...

I have been doing a bit of online shopping this week as there have been some bit and bobs I have wanted for a while. I thought I'd splurge and invest in some new key winter staples. 













1. 
The first thing I bought was this tartan oversized smock dress, I love love love tartan! I also know it is HUGE at the moment and so couldn't resist this dress when I found it on Boohoo. I think this dress is going to be so cosy in the winter with loads of layers and thick black tights. I don't usually buy dark colours and I don't own anything like this, so I think it is going to make a great addition to my wardrobe!

http://www.boohoo.com/restofworld/invt/azz40746/

2.
The second thing I got was a pair of wet look leggings in black. I know these have been around for ages but I never really thought about getting a pair, as I wasn't sure if they would suit me. However I really like the look of them and think they would be super easy to dress up or down, and at £6(COMPLETE BARGIN)I decide to invest in a pair!


3.
the third item I bought was an ASOS Colour Block Baseball Top. I've noticed these have been really popular lately. They look like they can pretty much go with anything. I bought this top in black and white as it is a really simple colour palette that can be worn with anything! I'm actually wearing it today with a pair of high-waisted black leggings, a maroon scarf and utility jacket. 

http://www.asos.com/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2782162

4. 
The last thing I bought is a pair of black heeled chelsea boots from Boden. I think I need to confess that I have a huge weakness for ankle boots, which I'm sure will become apparent as this blog progresses.. Anyways, I have wanted these boots for a couple of months now but haven't been able gain the courage to buy them as they are quite pricey. However I gave in, I went onto the Boden site yesterday and to my amazement they were on sale!! With £40 off I couldn't resist any longer. 


Peace and love B! XOXO 












No comments:

Post a Comment